View Larger Image
Band On the Run Mat-Su Rotary 5K w/ Special Musical Guest H3
- 1001 S Clapp Street
- Wasilla, AK
- Location: Curtis D. Menard Memorial Sports Center
- June 2, 2018
- (907) 354-3382
- Time: 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $30 Adult* (19 & up), $10 Student (9-18), $5 Kids ******** Beer/Wine Garden & Music by H3 $20 Adult (21 and over)
Who: Rotary Clubs of the Mat-Su invite everyone to participate
What: Mark your calendars! Registration is now open for the first ever Band on the Run 5k. Formerly the Zombie Run and formerly the Curt Menard Memorial Run.
When: Saturday June 2nd Registration at 2pm, Race time at 4 pm, Kid’s Run at 4:45pm with music in the Beer Garden starting at 5pm.
Where: At the Menard Center in Wasilla
Why: All proceeds go for Scholarships for Valley High School Seniors who demonstrate outstanding service and leadership. The Menard Memorial Scholarship is given in memory of Curtis C. Menard whose legacy inspires us all to embrace life, serve our community with passion, and practice Faith enthusiastically.
• Beer garden Music by H3
• Food trucks on-site
• Commemorative Band on the Run T-Shirts available with pre-registration on a first come first serve basis only. Additional t-shirts MAY be for sale at event.
Registration $30 Adult* (19 & up), $10 Student (9-18), $5 Kids Beer/Wine Garden & Music by H3 $20 Adult (21 and over)
• Under 21 one must be accompanied by parent or adult, legal guardians with valid ID
• *Adult registration includes admission to Beer Garden
For more details and to register visit matsurotary5k.com or on facebook/matsurotary5k
All kids 8 and under will receive a medal when they finish the Kids’ Run.
Other award categories: Ages 9-18
Linda Brandon State Farm
Arctic Billing and Consulting
Country Legends 100.9
First National Bank
Mat-Su Health Foundation
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
Alaska State Fair
Valley Business Machines
Wasilla Dental Center