Come Experience Alaska with us! View Mat-Su Valley's Visitor Guide.
Request Visitor Guide
- Online Availability Report
- Calendar of Events
- 3 Doors Down
- Aaron Tippin with special guest Ken Peltier
- Alaska 4x4 Meet and Greet
- Alaska Sea Kayaking Symposium
- Art on Fire
- Big Lake Mud Volleyball Tournament
- Bill Cosby
- Brantley Gilbert
- Bret Michaels Life Rocks 2013 with Special Guest Terry McDermott
- Brian Regan
- Colony Christmas
- Dinner Theater
- Fireweed 400
- Fourth of July parade
- Halloween Hollow
- Healthy Roots Day Camp
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- Kendrick Lamar
- Love and Theft with special guest John McEuen
- Mendeltna Creek Music Festival
- Moose on Parade
- Musk Ox Mother's Day Opening
- Palmer Cash Mob
- Palmer Colony Days
- Palmer Elk's Annual Golf Tournament
- Palmer Pride Picnic
- Philip Phillips
- Second Saturday Art Walk
- Skwentna Roadhouse Pig Roast
- Tenth Avenue North
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- Wednesday Night at the Museum
- Wilderness Woman/Bachelor Auction
- Submit your Event
- What to see
- The Great Outdoors
- Winter Vacations
- Request Visitor Guide
- About Mat-Su
- Transportation and Maps
- Explore by Region
- Scenic Drives and RV Trips
- Multi-Day Vacation Itineraries
- Alaska Family Vacations
- Girls' Getaways Alaska-style
- Culture and Heritage Itineraries
- Denali Bound
- Day Trips from Anchorage
- Local Alaskans
- Contact Us
- E-newsletter Sign Up
- In the Know - Local Experts
- Helpful Resources
- Special Offers
Yahoo Mat-Su! Where Alaska comes to play
The Mat-Su Valley is your place for adventure. From flightseeing Mount McKinley to rafting the Matanuska River, excitement is right around every corner. Spectacular views abound, from mountains to glaciers to wildlife. Conveniently located 35 miles north of Anchorage, your Alaska experience begins when you get to the Mat-Su Valley. Spend a day exploring Hatcher Pass, test your luck fishing or take advantage of the bountiful hiking. The Mat-Su Valley - where Alaska comes to play!
You'll find a wide variety of lodging options to fit your preferences and budget. Choose from comfo...
View our online vacancy report.
Looking for an event to attend? Our calendar of events will give you many options to choose from.
Alaska adventure is everywhere in the Mat-Su Valley! Summer and winter you will find a wide variety...
Three mountain ranges... 2,000 miles of trails... thousands of lakes... hundreds of miles of rivers...
Choose from fine dining to down home cafes and everything in between. Many of these restaurants use...
Mark the occasion of your Alaska visit with a special keepsake that tells the story of your adventu...
Alaska winters are spectacular in the Mat-Su Valley. Alpenglow sunsets over Denali, winter ice fish...
Check out our brand new Visitors Guide!