Alaska Raceway Park
- (907) 355-7223
- 5599 S. Race Way
- Palmer, AK 99645
Catch all your favorite NHRA drag racing and NASCAR asphalt circle track racing each weekend from Mother's Day until Labor Day. Racers from all over Alaska entertain motorsports fans of all ages at this state of the art motorsports complex. On-site camping is available, as well as all your favorite track foods and ice cold beverages. Bring the family and enjoy racing at the most beautiful track in the world.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Hours of Operation: Vary depending on event - check our website for details.
- Seasonality: Summer Only
- Beverage Service: Beer and wine only
- Cuisine Type: snack foods, burgers, fries, sandwiches, chips
- Dining options: Each racetrack has a snack bar and bar. In addition, we have special vendors and food trucks for variety throughout the summer.
- Activities: We have a 1/4-mile long NHRA drag strip and a 1/3-mile NASCAR oval track, offering racing events nearly every weekend from Mother's Day through Labor Day. We have kids' playgrounds, and both tracks have food, drinks, and gift shops.
- Seasonal closures:
- Gift Shop:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training: